Urethane Shale Shaker Screen - Anti-Abrasion and High Efficiency
Fine polyurethane shale shaker screen
Fine polyurethane shale shaker screen has a extremely fine openings, which is trapezoidal. It can prevent plugging and blocking during separating the materials. Additional, the fine opening can supply more accurate screening in the applications.
- Material: urethane.
- Mesh opening:
- Wet panel: 0.25" × 325 mesh
- Dry panel: 0.25" × 140 mesh.
- Open area: 35% – 45%.
- Lifespan: 6–12 months.
- Large open area.
- Superior capacity and performance.
- Low operating and maintenance cost.
- Easy to install and uninstall.
- Durable and long service life.
- Practically non-blinding.
- Can be repaired or patched in place.
The fine polyurethane shale shaker screen mesh with trapezoidal hole could resist small particles blinding.
The urethane shale shaker screen mesh could filter the particle as small as 325mesh size.
Polyurethane Modular screening is an extremely adaptable system. This system can be a permanent flat deck, which is fixed on the frame or removable modular solution using modular tension mats. The fastening accessory provides substantial locking area.
- Panel size: 12" x 24" or 12" x 12".
- Mesh type: slot opening and square opening.
- Mesh opening: 1/64" – 3/1/2".
- Sheet thickness: 30 mm – 70 mm.
Slot opening modular screening.
Square opening modular screening.
Compared with modular screening, tension mats is easier to install and replace. Just fix the tension mats through hooks on the two side. The hook can be metal or polyurethane for different machine and applications. You can replace a tension mats in seconds and the whole system in minutes. And it need no special tools.
Yellow color tension mats.
Red color tension mats.
Tension Rubber screen
Rubber tension screen is another shale shaker screen, which is widely used in mine, metallurgy, gravel and other fields for screening and separating.
Rubber tension screen has outstanding wear and abrasion resistance performance to be used for a long service life. The rubber shale shaker screen can be modular or tension type to be installed on the vibrating screen machines. It is easy to replace and maintenance.
Modular type rubber shale shaker screen.
Tension type rubber shale shaker screen.
- Material: rubber.
- Mesh type: round or square.
- Punched openings: from 1/4" – 8".
- Thickness: from 1/4" – 4".
- Size: 12" × 12", 24" × 24", 48" × 96".
- Different installation type for choice.
- Wear and abrasion resistance.
Steel Core polyurethane screen panels
Steel core polyurethane screen is made of steel wire inside and polyurethane outside, which has high tensile strength and outstanding wear resistance. The steel core wires are welded into square or rectangular meshes. It has smooth surface and self-cleaning performance, so that it can avoid pegging or blinding.
Metal hook edge type steel core urethane screen.
Polyurethane hook edge type steel core urethane screen.
- Material: steel wire inner and polyurethane coated.
- Wire diameter: 2 mm to 6 mm.
- Apertures: 3 mm to 70 mm
- Hole type: square or rectangular.
- Hook material: metal or polyurethane.
- Panel size:
- Width: max. 1.6 m.
- Length: max. 2.85 m.
- Large open area than standard steel wire mesh panel.
- Flexible with secondary vibration.
- No pegging or blinding.
- High efficiency.
- Wear resistance.
- High tensile strength.
- High screening or separating efficiency.
- Lightweight and easy to install and remove.
- Low noise in the operation.
- Hook connection for easy fastening.